For over 37 years, the Marine Corps University Foundation has harnessed the power of the private sector in support of the Marine Corps’ most pressing educational needs. Our support has made professional military education more responsive to changes in the nature of conflict and brought a level of professionalism in faculty and diversity in perspective not attainable solely through appropriated government funding. Today, our enduring efforts to enrich and enhance professional military education focus on:
- Strengthening the Marine Corps University’s position of thought leadership in military studies and national security affairs;
- Cultivating the problem-solving skills that enable Marines to think creatively and act decisively in uncertain environments; and
- Developing the most knowledgeable, well-rounded, forward-thinking leaders … from Corporal to General.
The Marine Corps University Foundation underwrites the education and training of active-duty Marines across the globe – from financial support for professional military education programs for operational units worldwide, to the recruitment of leading experts to train Marines in Quantico, and much more.
The Marine Corps University Foundation supports:
- Academic Chairs
- Student and Faculty Research
- Visiting Scholars and Research Fellows
- Lecture Series, Conferences, Symposia and Colloquia
- Battlefield Studies, Staff Rides and Visits through our Command Support Program
- Operational Unit Professional Military Education